If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
FAQ Page for Accident Chiropractic:
- Can I be seen today? Yes, our clinics are open early and late and on weekends for your convenience. We understand that in this busy world convenient office hours are important to our patients.
- Can I be treated with no out of pocket costs? Absolutely, we will communicate with the responsible person's insurance company and /or your attorney, we will send your bills to that entity and we will wait for payment.
- Do I need health insurance to come to your office? No, health insurance is not necessary to receive care at this office. How long is my first visit? The first visit at this office will last between 60-90 minutes. Our doctors will spend a lot of time getting to know you and your injuries to give you the best care possible.
- Will I feel better after my first? Our doctors have a lot of therapies and techniques to care for the pain and suffering of auto accident/whiplash type injuries.
- Will x-rays need to be taken? We will take x-rays only if necessary. If you went to the emergency room, we will request and review your records.
- If I am in a lot of pain, should I continue to work? Your doctor will talk to you and after a full evaluation will discuss with you the pros and cons to your returning to work.
- Is it common for me to be in more pain 2 days after an accident? Yes, just after an accident your body puts out a lot of adrenaline which acts as a natural pain reliever. As the adrenaline wears off one very often feels more pain and stiffness. Our doctors will help you get out of pain and back to life quickly!
- If I need to see a specialist, can you help me? Yes, our doctors routinely coordinate care with specialists such as orthopedists, neurologists and dentists.
- Can I fill out paperwork before coming into your office to make the first visit quicker? Yes, our website has forms that you can download, fill out and send back to our offices, or you can call our offices and we will fax you forms for you to fill out and send back to our offices to expedite your first visit with us
- How experienced are your doctors? All our physicians have years and years of experience caring for the physical and mental trauma from auto accident / whiplash type injuries. We will treat you just as if you were a close friend or family member. Our treatment goals are to get you out of pain and back to life as quickly as possible. If you are in pain from an accident please call our offices today!